Points do not currently expire as long as your INSIDER or Business Membership remains active. If your membership expires, you will have 30 days to re-join to prevent losing your points.
Articles in this section
- How do I earn INSIDER Points?
- How do I redeem INSIDER points?
- What are INSIDER Points good for?
- Do I earn points on products that I purchased using points?
- Why do some similar priced items have different point values?
- Can I return a product that I purchased using INSIDER points?
- Do INSIDER points expire?
- If I am on an INSIDER free trial, can I earn and redeem points?
- Do I pay taxes on the points I use?
- Can I apply points towards shipping or taxes?