After each transaction, the points earned will be added to your INSIDER bank. You can then immediately use those to purchase other products. Once you get to the checkout page, there will be an option to “Apply Points” (located above the credit card area). Your points will be applied as a discount to your subtotal.
Articles in this section
- Will I earn INSIDER points on items that are on sale?
- Can I redeem INSIDER Points on the same transaction as a promo code?
- Will I earn INSIDER Points if I use a promo code on a purchase?
- How do I earn INSIDER Points?
- How do I redeem INSIDER points?
- What are INSIDER Points good for?
- Do I earn points on products that I purchased using points?
- Why do some similar priced items have different point values?
- Can I return a product that I purchased using INSIDER points?
- Do INSIDER points expire?