Yes, absolutely. You will get a refund in the form of your original payment. For example, if you purchased a product for $100 and you paid for that using 50 points and $50 on your credit card. Once your return is processed, we will put 50 points back in your membership bank and refund $50 to your credit card.
Articles in this section
- Will I earn Reward Points on items that are on sale?
- Can I redeem Reward Points on the same transaction as a promo code?
- Will I earn Reward Points if I use a promo code on a purchase?
- How do I earn Reward Points?
- How do I redeem Reward Points?
- What are Reward Points good for?
- Do I earn points on products that I purchased using points?
- Why do some similar priced items have different point values?
- Can I return a product that I purchased using Reward Points?
- Do Reward Points expire?