If you paid for a product entirely with points, no. If you only partially paid, then yes. You earn points on cash spent. For example, if you were making a $100 purchase which was eligible for 10 points and you paid for that with 50 points and $50 cash (50% of the total order). Then you would receive 5 points (50% of the eligible points) for that transaction.
Articles in this section
- Can I redeem INSIDER Points on the same transaction as a promo code?
- Will I earn INSIDER Points if I use a promo code on a purchase?
- How do I earn INSIDER Points?
- How do I redeem INSIDER points?
- What are INSIDER Points good for?
- Do I earn points on products that I purchased using points?
- Why do some similar priced items have different point values?
- Can I return a product that I purchased using INSIDER points?
- Do INSIDER points expire?
- If I am on an INSIDER free trial, can I earn and redeem points?