No, when you redeem your points they are applied as a discount and you only pay taxes on the remaining balance (if applicable).
Articles in this section
- Will I earn Reward Points on items that are on sale?
- Can I redeem Reward Points on the same transaction as a promo code?
- Will I earn Reward Points if I use a promo code on a purchase?
- How do I earn Reward Points?
- How do I redeem Reward Points?
- What are Reward Points good for?
- Do I earn points on products that I purchased using points?
- Why do some similar priced items have different point values?
- Can I return a product that I purchased using Reward Points?
- Do Reward Points expire?