There are two ways that you can use collections to organize your content.
To add a single feature to a collection:
- Open the feature detail drawer by tapping on the feature on the map or from the content list.
- Click on the “Add to” button, then select the collections (one or more) that you wish to add the feature to.
- Click the “Save” button and your feature will be added to the collections that you selected.
You can also pin an active collection (online or offline) to automatically organize your content. To pin an active collection:
- Open the collection detail drawer and click on the “Active” pin icon.
- Your pinned collection will appear at the top of your collection list.
- While the collection is active, any new features that you create will be automatically added to that collection for seamless organization.
Check out the video below for more details on how to use collections to organize your content.